This support note applies to:
- PDF Manager (AU)
- PDF Manager (NZ)
In MYOB PDF Manager when previewing or printing a document that contains comments, you may experience that these comments do not appear.
To resolve this issue ensure the user experiencing this issue has full rights to the PDF Manager folder.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB folder, right click on the PDF Manager folder and select Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Under the Group or user names list click Edit.
- In the Permissions for work window, click Add. The Select Users, Computers, Service Accounts, or Groups window appears.
- In the Enter the object names to select field type the users windows login name and click OK. The Permissions for work window returns. Note: If a list of names appears, select the entry that only contains the users name and click OK. The users name should now be present in the Group or user names list.
- Select the users name and ensure the following is selected in the Permissions for that user section: Full Control
- Click Apply, and then OK for each open Property window.
MYOB Internal Notes: