This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Reporter Year 2016 for the entity type Company you may experience the first paragraph of the Compilation report does not display the text "a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory notes."
MYOB has addressed this issue in MYOB Reporter, 3.4.6.
Please refer to the my.MYOB Product Downloads page, Australia to download the latest release.
Prior to the current release, to resolve this issue update the Practice Report Designer for the Compilation report text to include "a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory notes."
For details on this process, refer to Accessing Practice Level Report Designer
Perform the following instructions from within the Practice Reporter Designer window:
Click the Formats tab. The list of formats appears in the left-hand pane.The Formats tab is located at the bottom left side of the Practice Report Designer window.
- Double-click on the Compilation Report. The report format opens in the right-hand panel.
- Navigate and click in cell C4. The cell is highlighted.
- In the cell add the following at the endof the paragraph:
a summary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory notes.
The cell contents is updated.
- Click Save. The amended format is saved.
- Click Close. The format closes.