This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Statutory Reporter, after an upgrade you may notice double line on top of Compilation Report when using customised Style Sets.
This issue can occur if the Double line has been selected in Page Header Compilation report 01 > Line Weight Before.
To resolve this issue, select None at the Line Weight Before field. You can find this field in your Practice Style Sets > [practice custom style set name] > Page Header Compilation report 01 > Line Weight Before.
- Log in to AE/AO. The list of client window opens.
- Select the menu Maintenance > Maintenance map > Client Accounting > Practice Report Settings. The list of Practice Reports appears.
- Select Practice Style Sets on the left side TASKS panel. The Practice Style Sets window opens.
- Click the + on the practice custom style set name. A list of sub headings appears.
- Select Page Header Compilation report 01. A list of Style Properties appears on the right-hand pane.
- Select None from the drop-down in the Line Weight Before field.
- Click OK. The Practice Style Sets closes.