This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Tax when you print a Capital Gains Schedule, for the presentation to be correct you need specific page setup details.
If the dates in the Capital Gains schedules are not printing properly, creating a new capital gains page setup can overcome this situation.
Create a new page setup through File > Page Setups.
- Open any return for the relevant year and from the File menu, select Page setups.
- Click New.
- Type the new name of the page setup in the Name field.
- Click the Apply a default printer for this page setup option, if applicable. The fields below this option are enabled and the Printer name appears.
Click the Page layout tab and if necessary, set the Orientation that you require.The default setting for capital gains to print in portrait is to have a page scaling of 92% and a font size of 8. The default setting for capital gains and the depreciation schedule to print in landscape is to have a page scaling of 100% and a font size of 10. The default setting for the depreciation schedule to print in Portrait is to have a page scaling of 67%, right margin 7mm and a font size of 8.
- Click OK.
- Click Cancel.
- From the Maintenance menu, select User Preferences.
- Click the Print Options tab and then click Return print setup. The <User Name> Print Setup window appears, where <User Name> is the name of the user logged.
- Click the Capital Gains field ellipses button [...].
- From the Description section, highlight the name of the printer that was named at step 4 and then click Select. The <User Name> Print Setup window appears, where <User Name> is the name of the user logged.
- Click OK and then OK again. The return appears. You have now set up a capital gains page setup that will be used when printing a return that contains a Capital Gains schedule.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY