This support note applies to:
- AE Accounts (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE), you can create an Accounts ledger for any client on your system.
If you use Contacts, open the Contact and create an Accounting Matter, then Add the Accounts document from step 3.
- Open MYOB AE and open the client.
- Click Client Compliance in the TASKS bar. The Client Compliance window appears.
- Click Add. The Compose Document window appears.
- From the Type drop-down list, select Accounts.
- Enter the required name in the Title and click OK. The New Accounts Wizard window appears.
- Complete the text and date fields and click Next.
- Select the relevant Entity type and chart treatment most relevant to your client's setup. For example, Partnership, Company, standard or alternate treatment.
- Click Next.
Select the period structure and the number of periods and click Next. The wizard continues.
Once the ledger is created, the period numbers and structure cannot be changed.
- Select the relevant branch/division and sub-accounts options and click Next. The Wizard creation summary appears.
- Click Finish. The Accounts ledger appears.