This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
Following is information regarding how to create a new customised financial report.
- In the client"s general ledger, from the Reports menu, select Edit Customised Financial Report Definitions.
- In the Edit Customised Report Definitions window, press the F4 key on the keyboard. The Adding a New Customised Report window appears.
- Enter a unique report number in the Report ID field.
Select the report type from the Report Type drop-down list.
You should use the Standard Report option when adding a report other than Notes to the Accounts, Fixed Assets or the Livestock Valuation report.
- Enter a name for this report in the Report Description field.
Select Copy an existing report then choose a client whose name begins with ZZAU Master Client. For example ZZAU15 Small Co, from the Copy from Ledger drop-down list.The Master Clients contain all the master reports for each entity.
- Select a report from the Report to Copy drop-down list, then click OK to add the report.