This support note applies to:
- AE Assets (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Assets (AE Assets) you can create two types of Small Business Pools (SB Pools):
- SB General Pool
- SB Long Life Pool.
- Open the AE Assets ledger. The main Assets window appears showing the asset control groups in the left-hand pane.
- From the drop-down list next to the New button, select SB Pools... The Set up SB Pools appears appears.
- If applicable, enter the opening balance in SB General Pool and/or SB Long Life Pool.
- Enter the account codes for the following Integration Accounts:
- SB General Pool / SB Long Life Pool
- Depreciation Expenses
- Private Use (Bal. Sheet)
- If applicable, enter the account codes in SB Long Life Opening Balance.
- Click OK. The SB Pool is created.