This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Classic Document Manager (AU)
- AO Classic Document Manager (NZ)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Intranet once a PDF document has been created as a standard in MYOB Intranet Administration, this can then be created as a new document from the standard.
- In Intranet, highlight the PDF standard, right click and select Open Document.
The PDF standard should be set as Read Only. To check this open Intranet Administration, highlight the standard and select Properties.
- Click Share It on the Document Manager toolbar and profile the document to the appropriate client as an In Progress.
- Edit the document as required.
- Click Check In on the Document Manger toolbar when ready to save your changes.
- If the PDF document does not show as checked in please check it in manually.