This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
If you are experiencing issues with SR DAL and reinstalling SR DAL on the server has not resolved the issue, you may need to perform a debug on he SR DAL.
- Click Start and type services.msc in the Search programs and files field and press Enter.
- Right-click on the System Release DAL service and select Stop.
- Click START and type cmd in the Search programs and files field and press Enter.
- Type c: and press Enter.
- Type cd\ and press Enter..
Type cd c:\program files (x86)\MYOB\SRDAL The path c:\program files (x86)\MYOB\SRDAL> appears.This is for 64-bit operating systems, if you use 32-bit operating system use c:\program files\MYOB\SRDAL instead.
Type SRDAL -debug > c:\srdaldebug.txt and press Enter. The cursor moves to the next line and starta flashing indicating its set to debug.This cmd prompt must remain open whilst debugging.
- Replicate the issue ensuring you leave the command prompt running.
- Close the command prompt and review the srdaldebug.txt that has now been created on c:\. The srdaldebug.txt provides information on the issue.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 selecting Start instead of Stop so the you can access tax returns again.