This support note applies to:
- AE Statutory Reporter (AU)
- AO Statutory Reporter (AU)
In Statutory Reporter version 5.4.28, the Opinion section of the Declaration report shows the year-end date for the prior financial year instead of the year-end date for the current financial year.
For example, where the current year-end date is 30th June 2018, the Opinion section reads:
"The financial statements and notes to the financial statements for the year ended 30 June 2018 present fairly the financial position of the superannuation fund at 30 June 2017."
We're aware of this issue and we're looking into a solution.
As a workaround, edit the paragraph and change the date format to Period Type End Date (TY).
- From the client's Client Accounting > Reports tab, ensure the Declaration report is selected in the Reports table, then click Preview.
- In the Report Preview window, navigate to the Declaration report.
- Click on the first paragraph underneath "In the opinion of the ...". The Edit Paragraph Content window appears.
- Double-click on the condition [(Period Type End Date (LY) as 14 January 2009)]. The Date Format dialogue appears.
- Click on the drop-down menu in the Date field and choose Period Type End Date (TY).
- Click OK. The date condition changes to [(Period Type End Date (TY) as 14 January 2009)].
- Click OK to save and close the Edit Paragraph Content window.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR# 165291480700