This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (NZ)
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AE Tax (AU)
If you are an MYOB Accountants Enterprise Tax (AE Tax) or Accountants Office Tax (AO Tax) user that does not use the Practice Manager features (AE PM or AO PM), use the following process to delete a client.
- Click on the Main tab of the client.
- Click Convert to contact in the Task Bar. The message "Are you sure you want to convert this client to a contact" appears.
- Click Yes. The Main tab of the contact is displayed.
- Click Delete contact in the Task Bar. The prompt "Are you sure you want to delete this contact" appears.
- Click Yes. The Find Clients page appears and the client has been deleted.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
This article is for AE/New AO Tax clients using AE/New AO Framework (i.e. no AE Practice Manager features in use)