This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
Sometimes the date of birth of a client doesn't display on the tax return, or a correction to the date of birth is not updated on the tax return.
A client may not be recognised in the Compliance database as an individual if there was a problem with integration when the client was created. To fix this, reset the status to update the details.
- If you're using an AE Practice Manager version earlier than 5.0, click Client Name ellipsis (...).
- Take a note of all the client details displayed.
- Select Organisation the Type option and click OK. The Main tab appears.
- Close and reopen the client. The Main tab appears.
- On the TASKS bar, select Edit client detail. The Amend Client Name window appears.
- Select Person as the Type option.
- Enter the missing client details that you took note of and click OK. The Main tab is displayed.
- On the Main tab, enter the date of birth of the client and click OK.
- To confirm the changes have synchronised, open the Tax Return for the client and check that the Date of Birth displays correctly.