This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
The Tax agent details may not appear on a client's tax return.
For the Tax agent details to appear review the following three steps:
In AE PM, open the client and go to the Responsibility tab. Locate the Partner field.
- If there are multiple partners, locate the Partner field with either no associated End Date or with a future End Date.
- Ensure the Partner value has a valid Start Date.
Click the Contacts dropdown list icon, or the Employees icon for versions of AE Practice Manager earlier than 5.0.
Enter the partner name in the Search for field and click Search.
- In Windows, go to Programs > MYOB Accountants Enterprise > Compliance Management.
- Go to Configure > Assign Tax Agent to Partner.
If there's no Tax Agent value for the partner, click the Tax Agent column and choose the relevant tax agent from the drop-down list.
- Click Close.
- In Windows go to Programs > MYOB Accountants Enterprise > Compliance Management.
- Go to Configure > Tax > Tax Agent Details.
- If the agent isn't displayed, click New.
Complete the details on each tab and click OK.If you need help completing the fields, press F1 on your keyboard for online help.
If the tax agent details still don't not appear on the client's tax return, perform a data resync for the client.