This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Classic Document Manager (AU)
- AO Classic Document Manager (NZ)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Document Manager (DM) you have the ability to edit a PDF document that is already stored.
- In DM, highlight the PDF document, right click and select Check out. The Check Out window opens.
Deselect the Open document after check out option and click OK. The checked out location displays.The checked out location is displayed when checking the document out. Write down this location for Step 3.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the checked out location. The contents of the folder displays.
- Right click on the file, select Open With and open the file with your PDF editing software. The document opens in your PDF editing software.
- Once you have edited the document save these changes back to the checked out location. The document with all the changes are saved in the checked out location.
- Within Document Manager, highlight the checked out document, right click and select Check in. The document is checked in.