This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
MYOB Support may request or recommend that you manually edit the estimate as a temporary solution to provide an accurate reflection of the taxpayer's situation.
This support article will step you through the process of editing a tax estimate.
- Open the tax return and press F4. The taxation estimate for that financial year appears.
- Click the Microsoft Word icon labeled External report edit. The Taxation Estimate opens in Microsoft Word.
- Edit and print the tax estimate as required. The changes are made.
- Click Save As if you need to save the changes. The document is saved as selected.
- AE Tax Series 6/8: Refreshing the System Services links (AE Tax Series 6 & 8)