This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Tax version 2014.0 onwards, you may experience when printing the Electronic Lodgment Declaration (ELD) that in Part D the Practice Name is not displaying what has been entered in the field "Last name" of the Tax Agent details.
To ensure these details display correctly on the ELD, there are two areas available to configure the Agents details. They are:
- Maintenance > Agents area and
- Tax Agent details in the Control Record.
Tax Agent via Maintenance > Agents
- Open a Tax Return and select the Maintenance menu and Agents. The Agents window appears.
- Highlight the Agent and select Properties. The Agent Properties window appears.
In the General tab, the Tax Agents details that are used are:
- Given Names
- Practice Name
a. Given Name, Surname & Practice Name are present = ELD displays Given Name & Surname.
b. Given Name & Practice Name are present = ELD displays only the Given Name.
c. Surname & Practice Name are present = ELD displays only the Surname.
d. Practice Name is present = ELD displays only the Practice Name.
- Select OK to save and close. The Agents window appears.
- Select Close to return to the Tax Return. The Tax Agent details are entered.
Tax Agent via Control Record
- Open a Tax Return and select the Utilities menu > Control Record. The Control Record Properties window appears.
- In the General tab, enter the Practice Name and OK to save and close. The Tax Agents details are now entered in the Control Record.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY