This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
When exporting to Word from MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter you may experience an issue with a RAD folder being created and having to save the export file twice. When you open the Word document you may also find that the headers and footers are missing with these having been saved into a separate file.
To rectify this problem you need to:
- Download the attached updated version of the file S6RpExport.zip and save this to the folder C:\Program Files\MYOB\Reporter\3.3 for each workstation;
- If the issue still exists: Register the S6RpExport.exe file
Prior to the current release, update the S6RpExport.exe file with the file attached to this article.
- Click the file S6RpExport.zip. A File Download window is displayed.
- Click Save. A Save As window is displayed.
- Navigate to your desktop and click Save. The file is saved to your Desktop.
- Right-click on the S6RpExport.zip file, select Open. The file S6RpExport.exe will appear in the Windows Explorer pane.
- Right-click on the S6RpExport.exe file and select Copy. The folder is copied to the clipboard
- In the Windows Explorer pane navigate to the location C:\Program Files\MYOB\Reporter\3.3 and right-click and select Paste. The Confirm File Replace window will appear.
- On the Confirm File Replace window select Yes. The file updated version of S6RpExport.exe is saved in the location C:\Program Files\MYOB\Reporter\3.3 for that workstation.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 for any remaining workstations. The remaining workstations will now have the updated S6RpExport.exe file installed.
- Click the RegisterS6RpExport.zip. The File Download window opens.
- Click Save. The Save As window opens.
- Specify a temporary location to save the file and click Save. The file is saved to the location.
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to the location specified in step 3. The files and folders contained in this location appear.
- Right-click on the RegisterS6RpExport.zip and select Open with Windows Explorer. The file opens.
- Right-click on the RegisterS6RpExport.bat file and select Copy. The file is copied to the Windows clipboard.
- Navigate to the relevant location on the problematic workstations: 32 bit - C:\Program Files\MYOB\Reporter\3.3 or 64 bit - C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\Reporter\3.3. The files and folders appear.
- Right-click and select Paste. The file is pasted into the new location.
- Right-click on the RegisterS6RpExport.bat and select Run as Administrator. The command window opens and when the commands are complete shows "Press any key to continue".
- Press ENTER. The command window closes and the file is registered.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Please close the Service Request and fill in Parent SR# 1536722872