This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Document Manager (DM) when approving an email the email is not automatically sent to the client.
- The email created in DM is flagged as Approval Required during the creation process. The email is created and new message window opens.
- Click the Awaiting Approval icon in the DM Toolbar. The Awaiting Approval window opens.
Assign the email to an Approver and click Finish. The email is now assigned for approval.
The following details
- Email notifications cannot be sent for email approvals.
- The document appears on User's - My Documents Awaiting Approval Homepage where they can track if the document was approved or not.
- The document appears on the Approver's - Documents awaiting My Approval Homepage.
The Approver needs to open the email, review the contents and click the Approved button on DM Toolbar. The Approval window opens.
Email notifications are not sent for email approvals.
- The Approver clicks Finish. The email is approved but not yet sent to the Client.
- The User or Approver opens the email and click SEND. The email is sent to the client.