This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise Reporter (AE Reporter) you may experience the following error when operating on a Remote Desktop Server and opening AE Reporter:
“Environment Error -2147220911, stack: S6RepLauncher.s6RepLauncher.Main, S6RpAccstg 70 : Permission Denied”
To resolve this error you need to add the Authenticated Users group to the Administrator’s Windows folders and provide this group with Modify permissions. If this doesn't resolve it for your RDS you will need to repeat this process for users Windows folders.
- Open Windows Explorer on the Terminal Server and navigate to: C:\Users\Administrator\Windows folder. The contents of the folder appears.
- Right-click the Windows folder and select Properties. The Windows Properties window appears.
- Click on the Security tab. The Security tab opens.
- Click Add. The Select Users or Groups window appears.
- Type AUTH in the Enter the object names to select field and click Check Names. The Authenticated Users group appears in the field.
- Click OK. The Security tab appears with the user group Authenticated Users added.
- Highlight the group Authenticated Users and under the pane for Permissions for Authenticated Users, select Modify then click Apply. The permissions for the group Authenticated Users appear with Modify permissions.
Please note if this does not resolve the issue you will need to repeat this process for all user profiles windows folders on the RDS. This path can change depending on how the profiles have been setup to find the path please type %USERPROFILE% into START→Search programs and files then press Enter.