This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (NZ)
- AO Classic (NZ)
When accessing MYOB Accountants Office (AO) from a workstation you may experience the error "1733/Class definition MYOBTAXMANAGER.TAXMANAGERAPI is not found". This error occurs after a migration, when the workstation setup for AO Classic or MYOB AO has not been run.
To fix this error, run the MYOB AO workstation setup.
- Follow the menu path: Start > All Programs > MYOB > Update MYOB Accountants Office Classic. The InstallShield Wizard opens and runs the update.
- Open Windows Explorer or Computer and navigate to: X:\MYOBAO\AOSQL\WorkstationInstall where: X:\ is the Network share or Local drive.
- Execute the setup.exe file. The install wizard opens.
- Click the Agree option on the License Agreement and click Install Now. The installation runs.
- Click Finish. You have now run the workstation update for MYOB AO on the workstation.