This support note applies to:
- AE Workpapers (AU)
- AE Accounts (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Client Accounting you may experience the error "ClientFrameWork has stopped working" when configuring an MYOB AE Accounts ledger into Client Accounting.
This can occur when there are blank entries or names missing in the Contacts application.
To resolve this error, open Contacts and review your contact list for any blank records.
- In AE open any tax return and click the Contacts icon located on the top-left panel of the tax return screen. The Contacts window opens.
- Tick Include former clients on the bottom of the screen. Former clients are also displayed in the list.
- Double click on a contact where the name appears blank. The Profiles window for the contact opens.
- Click the Names button. The Names for window opens.
- Enter a name in the Known As field and click OK. The Names for window closes and the Profiles window appears.
- Close the Profiles window. The Contacts screen appears.
- Repeat Steps 2 to 5 for any other contacts with blank names. The contacts details are now updated.
If you continue to experience this issue, contact MYOB Support and quote KB 35538.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Refer to the INTERNAL KB 28762: How do I change the client code from lowercase to uppercase?