This support note applies to:
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
In MYOB Corporate Compliance, you might see the Error "Corporate Compliance not installed for the currently selected database" when opening Corporate Compliance.
- Close the error message if it is still present, and then at your Windows Desktop, right-click the Start button and select Explore. Windows Explorer starts.
- Navigate to and open your Program folder for Profiles/Contacts. For example, C:\MYOB\bin. The contents of the folder appear.
- Highlight the file named module.ini and from the File menu, select Open. The file opens in Notepad.
- Scroll down the file to the line reference
[DB_1]. The section
- At the end of section
[DB_1], on a new line, add the line reference
_Installed=1.The line reference
You can now restart Corporate Compliance without experiencing this error.