This support note applies to:
- AE MAS (NZ)
- AE MAS (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) MAS, you may experience the error "DZZMP900 Base Module Not Found" when generating reports such as a General Ledger or Trial Balance.
This error occurs when there is a corrupt format contained in the client's reports file, DZZMP900.
To successfully produce the required report, rename the client's DZZMP900 file.
- Open the MAS ledger and from the Help menu, select About.
- Click Application details.
- Review the Database location.
- Close the MAS ledger.
- Open Windows Explorer or Computer and navigate to the database location identified above. For example, X:\S6CLIENT.
- Double-click the folder for the problematic client code.
- Right-click the DZZMP900 file and select Rename.
- Type DZZMP900.old and press ENTER.