This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Tax (NZ)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Tax version 3.4 and prior, when you perform an IR10c import from MYOB AE MAS using MYOB AE Reporter on a 64 bit operating system you may experience the error "Environment Error 2147220991: the supplied launch mode is invalid".
This error can occur if the program files for Reporter are not in the correct location for the 64bit Microsoft Windows operating system.
To resolve this error you need to uninstall and reinstall Reporter, then register the scrrun.dll file from the affected workstations.
Perform these steps on each affected workstation:
- Follow the menu path: Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features. The list of installed programs appears.
- Select MYOB AE Reporter Integration Workstation and click Remove. The uninstall wizard runs and removes the application.
- Click Close. Programs and Features closes.
- Open Windows Explorer or Computer and navigate to:C:\Program Files\MYOB\. The files and folders appear.
- Right-click the Reporter folder and select Delete. The folder is deleted.
- Restart the workstation.
Perform the workstation setup. For details refer to Running a workstation setup for AE Reporter (NZ)At step 3 in this process ensure you select the location for your 64 bit Windows operating system. For example C:\Program Files(x86)\MYOB\Reporter\3.3\
Click Start and select Run. The Run window opens.
Type regsvr32 "C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\scrrun.dll" and click OK. The message "DllRegisterServer in C:\Windows\SysWow64\scrrun.dll succeeded" appears. Click OK. The process is complete.
You can now perform the IR10c import from MAS into the Tax Return System (TRS).