This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Intranet you may experience the following error "InitialiseStandardDocument: This file could not be found" when attempting to create or edit a document from the Intranet.
Login to MYOB Document Manager as an user that has full security rights.
- Follow the menu path: Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Documents > Intranet Administration. The MYOB Intranet Administration window opens.
- Click Tools and Configuration. The Configuration window appears.
- Note down the server name listed under Server Name.
- In the Contents Path change the contents to: \\<Servername>\MYOBIntranetData where <Servername> is the name you noted above.
- Click OK and Yes. You should now be able to create new documents or edit existing Intranet documents.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR# 114902811580