This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
In MYOB Accountants Office Practice Manager (AO PM) where a client is not appearing in the client list and an attempt to create this client results in the error "IRD already in use by xxxx" for a user.
This message may appear if the client record has Apply Team Security ticked in the Responsibilities tab and the user is not part of the team as displayed on the right of that tab. This would result in the user not having access to this client at all.
If Client Team Security is applied in your practice:
- Ask a Superuser to add you onto the list of employees able to access the client.
If Client Team Security is not applied in your practice:
- Call MYOB Support and quote KB 38021 to help you resolve this issue which may have arisen by someone attempting to implement Client Team Security.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY:
- check Extra Value to confirm that IRD exists
- check Contact and ClientSupplier tables
- confirm client exists
- check the contact record for appropriate clients
- check "RestrictedClientAccess" (Team Security) field enabled (1)
- remove Team Security from appropriate account/s