This support note applies to:
- AE System Release (NZ)
- AE System Release (AU)
After migrating to a new standalone PC, you may get the error "Item is local to another workstation and cannot be accessed here" when accessing ledgers from System Release. This is because of the machine name allocation of the System Release folders.
To fix this error, update the folder details in System Release.
- Open System Release and log in as a level 6 user.
- For each folder, until all folders are updated:
- In the left-hand task pane, under Administration, click Folders. The available System Release folders appear in the right-hand pane.
- Open the first folder on the list. The message Items in this folder are local to another workstation and cannot be access here. appears.
- Click OK. The message Do you wish to change machine name allocation? appears.
- Click Yes. The folder is updated you can access ledgers in these folders.