This support note applies to:
- PDF Manager (AU)
- PDF Manager (NZ)
In MYOB PDF Manager you may experience one or both of the following errors when the Email option is selected:
- Error: "Mail creation error. One or more unspecified errors occurred. No message was sent".
- Error: "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\PDF Manager\<Employee Name>_EmailCfg.ini' is denied".
This error can occur as a result of Security Permissions in Windows effecting your access to Outlook.
To resolve this error you need to change the permissions on the program folder C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB\PDF Manager to allow Full Control for users.
MYOB is investigating this issue.
- Open My Computer. The Windows Explorer screen appears.
- Navigate to the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB folder. The C:\Program Files (x86)\MYOB folder appears
- Click and highlight the PDF Manager folder. The PDF Manager folder is highlighted.
- Right click and select Properties. The Properties window appears.
- Click the Security tab. The Security window appears.
- Click Edit. The Permissions for PDF Manager windows appears.
- Highlight the Users and tick Allow for all columns below. The tick appears on all columns.
- Click Apply. The system updates the permissions.
- Click OK twice.
Now login to PDF Manager and test emailing.
Insert PR# 132788983676