This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
Within AO Practice Manager, you may receive this error when trying to post a bill.
To resolve, ensure that under the Code Types that you have the Availability set to Timesheets against the relevant Task Code.
- Once you see the error, click Ok and then click Finish.
- On the TASKS bar, click Draft report within the Draft Bill.
- Review the report and make a note of the Task Codes that have an amount in the This Bill column.
- Follow the menu path Maintenance > Maintenance Map > Miscellaneous > Code Types. The Code Types screen appears.
- Expand the relevant Code Type section by click the crosshair [+] to the left of Timesheet for example. Check each of the Task Codes included in the Draft Report / Bill with an amount in the This Bill column and ensure that each of the codes is set to Timesheets in the Availability field then click OK to save changes.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
SR # 12288021093