This support note applies to:
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- PDF Manager (AU)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
- PDF Manager (NZ)
You may get the error "PDF Manager.exe has stopped working" when opening MYOB PDF Manager after importing or printing documents to PDF Manager.
We've fixed this issue in PDF Manager version 1.7.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY
Insert PR #16314710139
Here's the workaround before the in version 1.7.
You can't print this document to MYOB PDF Manager. To save the document into Accountants Enterprise Document Manager (AE DM) or Accountants Enterprise Practice Manager (AE PM), right-click on the PDF in Windows Explorer and go to Send to > MYOB Share it or Save With Contact Send To.
- Close PDF Manager.
- Close the PDF Manager monitor in the System Tray:
- Right-click the MYOB PDF Manager icon in the system tray in the bottom right-hand corner of your computer. The MYOB PDF Manager window appears.
- Select Stop monitoring. The PDF Manager icon disappears from the system tray.
- Delete all the files in the Printed folder:
- Go to C:\MYOB\Knowledge Management\PDF Manager\Data\<username>\Printed.
- Delete all the files in this folder.
- Delete all the files in the Working folder.
- From the Windows Start menu, open Run. The Run window appears.
- Enter %appdata%\PDF Manager and click OK. The folders in the PDF Manager folder appear.
- Open the Working folder delete all the files in the Working folder.