This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
When running a report in Practice Manager, you may receive the following error:
"Report Failed: A problem occurred whilst running the report.
Exception details: Page header/footer too large"
This error occurs where the workstation's default printer has been set to use a Page Size that is not A4.
To resolve this issue, all you need to do is select a different printer where the default page size is A4 (for example, if your default printer is a label printer), or alternatively, you can change the page size on the default printer to A4.
- From the desktop, right-click on the Windows start button and from the menu, choose Control Panel.
- From within the Control Panel, click Devices and Printers. A list of connected devices and printers appear.
- Right-click on the printer with the green tick () icon. This is your default printer.
- From the right-click menu, choose Printing Preferences. The Printing Preferences window for your printer appears.
- Click on the Page Size drop-down menu and choose A4.
- Click Apply to save your changes, then click OK to close the Printing Preferences window.
Your printing preference settings may not be the same as mine so if you're not sure how to change these settings, contact your IT support and they will be able to assist you.