This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) when assigning a partner to a client, you may experience the error "Requested user code ignored due to conflict with already running sessions".
To resolve this error ensure that Security Model is set correctly in Maintenance > AE Tax > Settings. On the Security tab default to the Windows User.
- Open MYOB AE. The AE Home Page - Practice Manager window appears.
- Follow the menu path: Maintenance > AE Tax > Settings. The Tax Settings tab appears.
- Click the Security tab. The Login Security Model window appears.
- Click the Windows User option. The option is selected.
- Click OK. The option is saved and the AE Home Page - Practice Manager window appears.