This support note applies to:
- AE Reporter (NZ)
- AE Reporter (AU)
When you access MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Reporter on a Windows 7 workstation you may experience the error:
"Run-time error '-2147418105 (80010007)':
Automation error. The callee (server [not server application]) is not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call may have been executed."
This can occur when the text size is set to medium.
To fix this issue, set the text size to Small or Smaller.
This error can also be caused by default dates in Practice Level Non Transaction Data. You need to review the date fields in DB.#EntityDetails.ClientDetails and remove any default values for the following fields:
MYOB is investigating this issue.
- Right-click on the Windows Desktop and select Personalize. The Personalization window opens.
- Click Display. The Display window opens showing 3 options, Smaller, Medium, Larger.
- Select Smaller and click Apply. The message "You must log off your computer to apply these changes" appears.
Click the required option. The settings are updated and will take effect after you next log off the pc.If Smaller is already selected, select Medium and log off, then repeat these steps and reselect Smaller.
For more details refer to Accessing Practice Level Report Designer
- Click the Database Map tab. The Non Transaction Data design structure shows in the left-hand pane.
- Expand #Entity Details and double-click Client Details. The field design opens in the right-hand pane.
- Click in the following fields in turn:
and delete any data appearing in the Default field.
The data is removed and the field cleared.
- Click Apply. The field is updated.
- Close the database map table design and close Design Practice Reports. The Designer closes.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY