This support note applies to:
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) when opening a Tax return from Tax Homepages through MYOB AE Practice Manager you may experience the error message "s6:\\COMPUTERNAME\MSGQ\COMPUTERNAMEWAETAXX1" is off line/incorrect name".
However, the tax return however opens successfully through client compliance.
To overcome this error enter a command line in the configuration window.
- Open MYOB AE Practice Manager and follow the menu path: Maintenance > User Defined > Configuration. Details of Configuration window appear.
- Click on the blank entry at the top of the list and type TaxRequestHandlerOverride in the Key Name field. The key is entered.
- Click the Value field and type No. The Value field is updated.
- Click OK. The Main Home page appears.
- Close out of MYOB AE Practice Manager and log back in for the change to take effect. The error no longer occurs when opening AE Tax returns from Tax Homepages.
MYOB INTERNAL STAFF ONLY