This support note applies to:
- AE Tax (AU)
This error can occur because the Corporate Compliance database was not created successfully. Please set the traceflag -T4606 to the instance running Corporate Compliance, restart the instance, delete the CorporateCompliance and SystemCatalog databases and reinstall Corporate Compliance ensuring you are running the correct build for Windows 8/Server 2012.
. Press Winkey to return to Metro and type SQL Server Configuration Manager
2. Open the SQL Server Configuration Manager
3. Navigate to SQL Server Network Configuration
4. Click on SQL Server Services
5. Right click on SQL Server (MYOBACCT) and select Properties
6. Click on the Startup Parameters tab
7. Type -T4606 and click Add
8. In the Existing Parameters label you should now clearly see -T4606
9. Click Apply and a prompt about restarting the service appears
10. Click OK and OK again
11. Right click on SQL Server (MYOBACCT) and select Restart
Delete the blank CorporateCompliance and SystemCatalog databases from Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
This can be done by logging into Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio by your IT
Ensure the Server name shows as SERVERNAME\MYOBACCT with Windows Authentication
*where* SERVERNAME is your Servers machine name
Expand databases and right click and Delete on the databases in question. *IMPORTANT* these instructions are for newly created blank CC databases if you have data in these databases please ensure you back these up first or contact us as this may not be an appropriate KB for you.
Remove Corporate Compliance from Control Panel->Programs and features.
Remove Corporate Compliance.
Reinstall Corporate Compliance
Please reinstall Corporate Compliance ensuring you select the correct build for Windows 8/Server 2012/SQL 2012. E.g. states W8/2012.