This support note applies to:
- AE Tax (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
In MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) Tax you may experience the error “There is a conflict in the paths of system release and tax. One product is referencing a network drive.." when running the combined installer.
This error occurs when there is a System Release path mismatch between the registry and Taxinstall.ini files.
To resolve this error you need to update the System Release path in registry to a network path (UNC Path).
- Press and hold the Windows button and press R on your keyboard. The Run window appears.
- Type regedit and press Enter. The Registry Editor window opens.
- Navigate to the following key. The contents of the System Release key appears.
- Right click on the PATH and select Modify. The Edit String window appears.
- Change the path to a Network (UNC) path (Eg: \\Servername\Share\SOL64). The path is updated.
- Close the Registry Editor. The machine is now ready to install software