This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
In MYOB Accountants Office (AO) you may experience the error "You do not have permissions to access this task" when using certain functions within the software. For example, lodging returns or approving documents.
To overcome this error add the employee to the relevant security group via the Maintenance Map > Security menu.
- Open MYOB AO and log in as the Administrator user.
- From the Maintenance menu, select Maintenance Map. The Maintenance Map appears.
- Click Security in the Tasks panel. The Security functions appear.
- Click Employee Group Security. The Employee Group Security tab appears.
- Select the relevant employee and click the required group, then click the -> button to add the employee to the group. The user is added to the selected security group.
For more information on assigning employees to a Security Groups refer to the Online Help article: Security Groups tab.