This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
When running the Accountants Office Pre-Migration Check you may encounter the following error:
“Your computer's regional or language settings will not be compatible with MYOB Accountant Office. Change your regional setting to either Australia or New Zealand before running the installation.”
To successfully complete the Pre-migration check ensure the regional settings are either Australia or New Zealand.
- At the Windows Desktop follow the menu path: Start > Control Panel > Region and Language. The Region and Language window opens.
- Click the drop-down list at the Format field and select English (Australia) or English (New Zealand) as required. The relevant option is selected.
- Click the Location tab. The Current location information appears.
- Click the drop-down list at the Current Location field and select either Australia or New Zealand as required. The relevant option is selected.
- Click OK. The settings are saved.