This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
These instructions require technical expertise
Make sure you know what you're doing and are using one of the products listed. If you're not sure, ask your IT professional or MYOB.
In MYOB Document Manager version 4.0.25, you may the following experience errors when sending, saving or opening emails in AE/AO. A hotfix is available to resolve the errors.
- Emails sent as plain text instead of HTML
- Signature logos sent as attachments
- Opening completed emails in Document Manager prompts to save changes and/or are left in the Inbox
- Unable to open any emails after upgrading Document Manager to version 4.0.25
- Error: "DMFile.OpenMsgFile ... Object reference not set to an instance of an object"
- Error: "KMOutlookHelper has stopped working" when opening emails in Document Manager
- Error: "DMFile.OpenMsgFile. The operation has failed when trying to save or open the message file"
Please save and install MYOB 5.4.24_DM_Hotfix1.exe on the server and on all workstations as an Administrator. All users must be logged out of all MYOB and Microsoft Office programs
For information on installing the hotfix and to confirm the installation has been successful refer to the following Release Notes: