This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
- AO Classic (NZ)
The Send Report to a Spreadsheet option is currently unavailable for the Fixed Asset schedule in MYOB Accountants Office (AO) Classic General Ledger.
However, you can export the report to Microsoft Word and then import, or copy and paste into Excel.
Here's how it's done:
From a General Ledger, open the Fixed Assets module
If your ledger is a period ledger, a date range option will appear. Choose the dates then click Next and follow the instructions below.
Click the Reports menu and select Fixed Asset Schedule. The Print Asset Schedule wizard appears.
- Click Next, and then click Print. A preview of the Fixed Asset schedule appears.
- Click the W button on the toolbar and enter a name for the file in the Save As window.
- Take note of the folder path that the schedule will be saved to, then click Save.
- Navigate to the location of the Fixed Asset schedule and open this file in Microsoft Word.
- Hold Ctrl + A to select all then right-click the selected data and choose Copy.
- Open a new blank worksheet in Microsoft Excel then right-click on cell A1.
- From the right-click drop-down menu, select Paste.
The Fixed Asset schedule appears in the worksheet.