This support note applies to:
- AO Corporate Compliance (AU)
- AE Corporate Compliance (AU)
In MYOB Corporate Compliance when you receive an error during a lodgment session you may be requested by MYOB Support Team to provide a copy of the session log.
Following is the process to export your session log to PDF or Word for provision to MYOB Support.
- Open Corporate Compliance and click the Lodgement module in the Task Pane.
The Lodgement module opens.
- Click Session Logs tab.
The Session log tab displays.
- Highlight the relevant session log and click View session log under the Lodgement heading in the Task Pane.
The session log displays.
- Click Export Document.
The Export window opens.
- Navigate to and select a relevant location for the document.
The location is selected.
- Type a name in File Name, choose type PDF or Word in Save as type and click OK.
- Create a support request online and attach this file. Once you've completed the support request, you'll get a confirmation email, and we'll get back to you with a response as soon as we can.