This support note applies to:
- AE MAS (AU)
MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) MAS allows you to import transactions easily from a number of different sources.
The following steps will guide you through the process of exporting transactions from your client's MYOB Essentials file in a format that can be imported into MAS.
- Open the MYOB Essentials and click your business name and choose Import/export data.
Click the Export tab.
- In the From and To fields, enter the dates for which you want to include transactions.
- If you wish to change the export file name, enter a new name into the Change file name field.
- From Export file type, select Mye
- Click Export. The .MYE file is saved to your downloads folder.
Depending on your internet browser, you may received the message "Do you want to open or save XYZ Company.MYE from Essentials.myob.com.au?". Click Save.
For a step-by-step guide on importing your transactions into MAS, see: KB 31239: Importing MYOB business software transactions into MYOB AE MAS.