This support note applies to:
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
If you're transferring WIP via WIP Transfer in the Timesheet icon drop-down list and no WIP displays for the client assignment/job, it could be because:
- the entries have been partially billed
- (AE) - the assignment status is Held.
- Go to the Client > Assignment or Job tab.
- Run a Prebilling report.
- Check the report to see if the entry is fully or partially billed. You can check this by comparing the values in the Charge - Actual column with the Unbilled column. If the amounts are not the same, the entry has been partially billed.
- Click the client's icon. The Find Clients window appears.
- Enter the client code or name in the Search for field and press Enter on your keyboard. The search results appear.
- Select the relevant client and click OK. The client's Main tab appears.
- Click the Assignments tab.
- Double click the relevant assignment.
- Check if the Assignment Status status is Held.
- If the Assignment Status status is Held, change the status to Open and click OK to save the changes.