This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE System Release (AU)
- AE MAS (AU)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
You may be requested by Support or to follow instructions from another knowledge base article to locate your System Release directory, typically in a folder called SOL64 or Tax.
The following information reflects the platform of MYOB Accountants Enterprise (AE) or Accountants Office (AO).
- Follow the menu path: Start > All Programs > MYOB Accountants Enterprise > System Release. MYOB AE System Release opens.
- From the Help menu, select About. The About MYOB System Services window appears.
- Click Application details. The MYOB System Services Application Details window appears.
Note the Installed location path. For example: X:\SOL64\ or X:\MYOBAE\AESQL\TaxThe Installed location is where System Release is installed. In this example, it is located at the root X drive.
Perform the following instructions from within MYOB AE.
- From within AE, follow the menu path Maintenance > Tax > Settings. The Tax Settings tab opens and defaults to the Tax Connection tab details.
- Note the Tax Program Path. For example: X:\MYOBAE\AESQL\Tax\ or X:\SOL64
- From within AO/AE, click the Maintenance menu and select Maintenance Map. The Maintenance Map tab opens.
- From the Tax menu, select Settings. The Tax Settings tab opens and defaults to the Tax Connection tab details.
- Note the Tax Program Path. For example: X:\MYOBAO\AOSQL\Tax\