This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
- AO Classic (NZ)
In MYOB Accountants Office (Classic) General Ledger (AO GL), you may need to produce a report showing all clients with existing AO General ledgers.
To generate this report select List of General Ledgers on Disk from the Reports menu and click Preview to view the report before printing, or click Print to print the report.
- From AO Classic, open the General Ledger module. The Select General Ledger window is displayed.
- Click the Reports menu and select List of General Ledgers on Disk The List of Ledgers Report settings window appears.
- Select to sort the ledger list by either by Ledger Name or Ledger Directory name, being the sub folder in which the client data's is stored. . The sort order is selected.
- Click Next The Step 2 - Finish - Print Report window appears.
- Click Preview to view the report prior to printing, otherwise click the Print button to print the report. The report is printed and contains the Ledger Name, Ledger Directory and the ledger Year-end Date for each General Ledger.