This support note applies to:
- AO Classic General Ledger (AU)
- Within the client's general ledger, from the Reports menu, select Edit / Process Notes. The Edit / Process Notes window appears.
- Click the Process / Update button. The Process & Update Notes window displays.
- Select the Process Notes checkbox. The checkbox is cleared.
- Ensure that the Synchronise with Master Notes checkbox is selected. The checkbox is selected.
- For Sole Traders, select ZZAUS - Note 1 Only Master,
For Superfunds, select ZZAU19 - Superfunds (Non Rep),
For Large Companies, select ZZAU23 - Large Co.
For all other entities, select ZZAUS - Notes Masters from the drop-down list. The master displays in the drop-down list.
- Click OK. The Process Notes - Add Notes window displays all the Notes that are not in the current Notes.
- Select the checkbox for each Note that you want to add to the current Notes, and click Add Notes. A confirmation message displays.
- Click Yes to begin the update. Once completed, a message appears stating this.
- Click OK. The message closes.