This support note applies to:
- AO Classic (NZ)
Multiple trading accounts use sub-codes to classify the trading accounts so the first trading account will have a sub-code of 00 then 01, 02, 03 etc.
There is a limit of 100 trading accounts, if you use the sub-code 00 as the first one. The default amount of trading accounts is ten when using the report from a master. To increase or decrease the default from 10, the Group Start line would need to be altered. To do this, the report will need to be customised.
The Master ledgers that the 415 Multiple Trading Account report can be customised from are:
- ZZNZ50 Exempt Co Master - Group start line 30
- ZZNZ60 Differential Co Master FRS - Group start line 30
- ZZNZ61 Differential Co Master IFRS - Group start line 20
The accounts that will require sub-codes for each trading account are:
- Revenue - 200 - 209
- Raw Materials - 210 - 219, 250, 260, 720
- Cost of Goods Sold - 220 - 229, 252, 262, 722
- Direct Costs - 230 - 249
The trading account description (the heading for each trading account) should be entered as the Alternative description for the sales code in Account Maintenance in the Other tab.
Each trading account will print on a separate page.