This support note applies to:
- AO Practice Manager (NZ)
- AO Practice Manager (AU)
- AE Practice Manager (NZ)
- AE Practice Manager (AU)
In MYOB Practice Manager you can include the Date of Birth (DOB) as a field in the Client Search screen which you can then filter on.
- In MYOB Practice Manager, click the Contacts icon to open the Find Clients window.
- From Find Clients add the Date of Birth (DOB) field to your column headers, if not already displayed.
- To add this column to the search screen, right click and select the Field Chooser. From the Field Chooser window, left mouse click on the DOB field and drag it onto the existing column headers.
- Once the DOB field is added, click into the DOB field in the blank row (Filter bar) below the column headers.
- This displays a drop-down selection box and a filter icon with a red cross. Type the month, for example *Oct* into this field then press Enter to view all the clients born in October.
- To do further searches or to continue accessing clients once you have this information, you will need to remove the filter by clicking the delete filter icon.