This support note applies to:
- AO Tax (AU)
- AE System Release (NZ)
- AE System Release (AU)
- AE MAS (NZ)
- AE MAS (AU)
- AE Tax (NZ)
- AE Central Database (NZ)
- AE Assets (AU)
- AE Assets (NZ)
- AE Tax Series 6 & 8 (AU)
- AE Tax (AU)
In certain circumstances you may need to identify the location of System Release. Following are instructions on how to find the location of System Release.
Also you may need to manually access System Release in certain instances, such as when following a KB article or if directed by support.
- Open the relevant application and if in Tax, open a current year Tax return. The application/return appears.
- From the Help menu, select About. The About Application window appears.
- Click Application details. The Application Details window appears.
- Review the Installed location. The location is identified.
- Click on the path showing for Installed location and press CTRL+C. The Installed location is copied to the clipboard.
- Close the application and from the Start menu, select Run. The Run window appears.
- Press CTRL+V to paste the copied path, then click OK. The System Release install location or Tax folder appears.
Double-click the sr.exe file. The System Release login gateway appears.If you can see two files called SR and no extensions, run the file that lists the type as application.
Log in using the Username SUPERVIS and the Password s6. System Release opens and you may now proceed with any further instructions as required.If you are logged straight into System Release, you have been automatically logged in with your employee details. Depending on the instructions you are following, you may need to log in as SUPERVIS. To do this, from the File menu, select Login As and log in using the details above.