This support note applies to:
- AO Document Manager (AU)
- AO Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (NZ)
- AE Document Manager (AU)
In MYOB Document Manager (DM) you may experience an issue when importing a document into Document Manager where the imported file does not appear in the Documents list.
This issue may occur where imported documents have been profiled to a prior year when importing a document using ShareIT. When a document is imported the system will file documents by its original create date.
To resolve this issue change the Display Documents From date to an earlier date (for example, 01/07/2000) then click Search.
- From MYOB AE/AO click on the Contacts icon. The Find Clients tab appears.
- Enter the Client Name or Code in the Search for field, then click Search. The search results are listed.
- Double click on the client you wish to view documents for. The client's Main tab appears.
- Click on the Documents tab then click in the Display documents from field to edit. The displayed documents date is highlighted.
- Enter the Creation Date of the document. Documents created after the date entered display.